|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re looking for an experienced Product Delivery Coach to join Xero’s global Product Delivery Centre of Excellence.
We work across multiple business areas to improve and accelerate the delivery of beautiful products our customers love. Our vision is to see our teams focused on outcomes, driven by value and working together to quickly and sustainably deliver beautiful products - and we need help getting there.
As one of our Product Delivery Coaches, you will:
- Work within a high value business initiative to improve and accelerate the delivery of products that are valuable to our customers and to Xero
- Help our teams and leaders apply modern product principles and practices in their daily work from ideation to delivery, and be an advocate for the mindsets that underpin these
- Support product, design and engineering to work as a team to deliver valuable outcomes to our customers
- Build capability in the product development teams you work with and their leaders so if you move to another area of focus they will continue to thrive
- Contribute positively to our thriving Centre of Excellence so that it is a shining example of a great team with a reputation for being a game-changer when it comes to helping Xero deliver beautiful products
- Be a supportive teammate, coach and mentor to other Product Delivery practitioners, helping ensure that we are grounded in practice, working together to solve system-wide constraints and future facing through our hunger to learn and apply emergent practices from the industry
We believe in the power of teams and value great teamwork and team players above solo change agents. You’ll be surrounded by skilled and supportive product delivery practitioners who are just as ready to learn from you as they are to help you grow. You’ll work collaboratively with your practitioner teammates to create world-class product delivery practices at Xero. You’ll take a strategic view of constraints to product delivery and optimise the entire system’s ability to deliver value. You’ll build trusted relationships with your local stakeholders and the people you work with will be raving fans.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Delivery Coach or Agile Coach with high EQ and strong influencing skills who is ready to help us deliver on the opportunities ahead of us. We’re seeking someone with a passion for unlocking the potential in others, who believes in the power of great teams, and has experience in enabling high performing teams and individuals. You’ll need to be skilled at creating safe environments where learning and innovation flourish and have great communication and facilitation skills.
Please include in your application a cover letter about why you’re a great fit for this position.
By joining Xero you’ll be working in a rapidly growing global company that is making life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. We believe in inspiring people to do the best work of their lives, if you do too then apply!