|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Pipetech has built a reputation as an industry leader on the back of delivering complex and successful projects, innovative solutions, strong project management and a commitment to our comprehensive processes and systems. We are a dynamic, fast paced, ever changing and exciting environment to work in, committed to the safety, training and education of its staff as well as providing an environment where people who strive to succeed can achieve their career ambitions.
We are now seeking a Site Engineer, based from our Sydney (Seven Hills) depot. Reporting into the Project Manager you will focus on providing support to the project construction team for successful project delivery in accordance with client expectations and safety, quality, time and cost objectives.
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- Demonstrated capability in site based civil construction works (highly regarded)
- Knowledge in pipe bursting and open trench projects (desirable)
- Understanding of relevant specifications, quality analysis and problem-solving skills
- Project planning, organisational and time/ cost management skills
- Understanding of contracts and subcontractor management
- Highly supportive team
- Competitive remuneration with career development
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Paul Kazoullis via email firstname.lastname@example.org