|Job Type:||Full Time|
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives through our customer value proposition centred on Life, Health and Wellness .
Our vision is to champion Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world.
Our firm belief is that by following our operating philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come.
Working in our Group Claims space you the main responsibilities for this role will be to provide expertise via inbound calls from Group Claims clients and members within the agreed turnaround times and in accordance with our business operating protocols, and in doing so provide a quality customer experience to our clients.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Providing regular communication to clients and members within agreed timeframes and in accordance with agreed quality standards.
- Investigating and resolving disputes
- Responding to general enquiries received via Group Claims email address or other internal email accounts
- Based on the nature of the phone call, providing both written and verbal follow ups to clients, stakeholders and third parties and referring back to Group Claims contact points (i.e. Claims Assessors) where appropriate.
- Providing regular feedback to the Team Leader, based on findings or nature of phone queries, to assist in the ongoing development and growth of team members within the Group Claims Department.
- Assist in providing data for call trend analysis and qualitative reporting in order to support continuous process improvement.
You will have a genuine customer service style with excellent written and verbal communications gained across insurance, retail or hospitality. Your pro-active manner and high level of initiative and flexibility, along with strong organisational and systems knowledge will see you excel in this role.
Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility including fruit box deliveries, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org