|Job Type:||Full Time|
At AIA Australia and New Zealand,
our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives through our customer value proposition centred on Life, Health and Wellness .
Our vision is to champion Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world.
Our firm belief is that by following our operating philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come.
The opportunity at AIA
Reporting to the Claims Team Leader your role will be to proactively manage a portfolio of claims in line with our customer experience principles and policy terms and conditions. You will take ownership and manage the client’s needs from end-to-end, ensuring that the client is given a fair assessment without compromising AIA Australia’s reputation and brand in any way.
You understand the importance of being able to personalise each interaction, being friendly, polite and respectful. Your ability to listen with understanding and empathy, identify useful information and proactively find solutions will really set you up for success.
You may have experience in a variety of fields: claims assessing, Allied Health (Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Rehabilitation, Psychology, and Nursing), Workers Compensation.
- Ability to consistently build and maintain good, positive relationships with members, clients and other key stakeholders
- You understand the importance of and then provide an excellent customer/client experience.
- Ability to listen with understanding and empathy, and identify useful information for claims assessment.
- Comfortable liaising with a broad range of people internally and externally whether in person, by phone or in writing, including obtaining and then sharing complex or technical information in an accessible manner.
- Ability to identify key issues and proactively find solutions.
- Ability to manage self in order to deliver to agreed outcomes and timelines.
- Numerical capability.
- PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
AIA benefits and Culture | Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility including fruit box deliveries, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
For more information please contact: email@example.com