|Job Type:||Full Time|
At AIA Australia and New Zealand,
our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives through our customer value proposition centred on Life, Health and Wellness .
Our vision is to champion Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world.
Our firm belief is that by following our operating philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come.
The opportunity at AIA
We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join AIA and lead a key program of work. We are looking for the right person to lead and deliver these projects and products to time, cost and quality targets.
These projects include delivery/implementation of a new End-User Computing (EUC) service, IT Service Management (ITSM) - ServiceNow and a Windows 10 roll out. (Mandatory)
Start Date & Duration : Ideally ASAP – 6-12 month initial opportunity, the programme is expected to run for 12-18 months,
Location : Melbourne HQ, 509 St Kilda Road Melbourne (Tram Stop 25) - Commercial Road/St Kilda Road
We would also like you to have
- Minimum 8-10 years of demonstrated success as Project Manager working on the above projects
- Substantiated ability to manage project budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to sell the concept and motivate management to embrace the new paradigm
- Proven ability to develop, maintain and implement highly complex, robust project plans
- Excellent communicator, with strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven experience working with Executive & Senior Management developing and implementing strategic initiatives
- Ability to develop positive and constructive working relationships with both direct and indirect reporting team
- Solid understanding of project management and the inter-relationship of software development lifecycles
- Strong financial analysis and benefit identification/realisation experience
- Previous experience in contract/vendor negotiations and management
- Ideal to have project experience in Insurance/Financial Services industry
- Relevant Tertiary qualification in Business, Project Management, Information Systems or Engineering disciplines an advantage
AIA benefits and Culture | Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility.
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
For more information please contact us via email@example.com