|Job Type:||Full Time|
At AIA Australia and New Zealand,
our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives through our customer value proposition centred on Life, Health and Wellness .
Our vision is to champion Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world.
Our firm belief is that by following our operating philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come.
Due to new and expanding project requirements we are on the hunt for an RPA Developer to join the Automation team .
Technical Stack & Experience Required:
- 2-4 years RPA Development experience in any leading RPA Tools such as UIpath , Automation anywhere , BluePrism
- UIPath Tool experience is preferable
- 5+ Professional IT experience
- Strong understanding of Automation Architectural principals
- Stong experience in developing, testing and deploying IT solutions
- Ability to understand customer requirements and transform them into working technical solutions
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder engagement skills
Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility including fruit box deliveries, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
For more information please contact:Melissa Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com