|Job Type:||Full Time|
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, our purpose is to make a difference in people’s lives through our customer value proposition centred on Life, Health and Wellness .
Our vision is to champion Australia and New Zealand to be the healthiest and most protected nations in the world.
Our firm belief is that by following our operating philosophy of doing the right thing, in the right way with the right people, the results will come.
The opportunity at AIA
Your role as a Senior Claims Asessor at AIA Australia will see you reporting to the team leader based in our Sydney office. You will work in a team that is responsible for the assessment of all types of claims including term life/death, total permanent disablement and income protection.
While having your own small claimant portfolio the Senior Claims Assessor role is also technical role, you will be the technical expert to support the team being the point of expertise for the Claims Assessors.
To be successful as a Senior Claims Assessor, you will come from a claims management background in a life insurance environment. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have financial or accounting skills and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders whether internal or external. You will know how to manage your time and be organised to deliver your work in a fast paced dynamic environment. You will be motivated by making a difference and will understand how to manage your priorities and stakeholders effectively.
As a senior member of the Claims Team:
- Manage wn claims portfolio including more complex claims, and proactively contribute to the overall achievement of claims turnaround times and SLAs.
- Ensure that the quality, including presentatin, accuracy and detail of claims assessments meets or exceeds the business unit minimum performance standards.
- T ensure that there is a close and productive working relationship with the Claims Development team and Principal Claims Assessors ensuring the skills learnt are transferred into the workplace
- Be aware f the importance and value of good business relationships between all stakeholders and taking accountability for maintaining those relationships.
- Participate in initiatives t help achieve claims strategy and develop a high performance culture, including the delivery of projects as required
- Actively participate in any other tasks, projects or responsibilities assigned from time to time by Management.
Healthier, Longer, Better Lives
At AIA Australia and New Zealand, wellbeing is at our core. We understand that healthy employees are happy employees. That’s why we have a culture of care that promotes wellbeing and flexibility including fruit box deliveries, recharge days, flexible work arrangements and an AIA Vitality membership (including a FitBit!).
We focus on career development, people development and leadership capability, so that you’ll be nurtured and have every opportunity to reach your full potential.
We recognise your efforts and hard work because we understand that everyone in our AIA family is important. When people feel valued, they become more productive and satisfied, and we want you to feel inspired every day.
We’re an equal opportunity employer that embraces and values diversity and inclusion in our workforce.
For more information please contact: Mitchell.email@example.com