|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Wide variety of water reticulation work every day
- Be part of a great team who value servicing the community
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime opportunities
- Training and development program to support your career
This role entails working as part of a dedicated maintenance crew delivering the most efficient and quality-driven service to our clients. Key duties include routine and planned maintenance on water reticulation assets such as valves, water mains and water meters.
Reporting to the Water Manager, you will be required to respond to service requests and after hours call-outs across the Auckland region on a one in four on call roster.
- National certificate in Water Reticulation (Level 3) (or working towards relevant qualification) or have a relevant engineering, mechanical or water trade qualification or experience.
- Full New Zealand Class 1 and Class 2 Driver Licence or able to obtain.
To be successful in this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach with a strong customer service focus and a 100% commitment to Health and Safety.
You will be a person who is looking for opportunities to advance your career through Downer’s training and development program.
To apply for the role https://www.downergroup.com/people-and-careers using job number 562480.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.