|Location:||Acacia Ridge, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide, Albury, Anglesea, Ararat, Archerfield, Ascot, Ashmore, Auburn, Australia, Ballan, Ballarat, Bass, Bathurst, Bayswater, Beaconsfield, Bega, Benalla, Bendigo, Blackwater, Bli Bli, Boco, Bowen Hills, Brisbane, Bundaberg Central, Caboolture, Cairns, Callemondah, Canberra, Cardiff, Ceduna, Clare, Cloncurry, Cobar, Colac, Coober Pedy, Coorparoo, Cootamundra, Dalby, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Dandenong South, Derrimut, Dubbo, Eagle Farm, East Melbourne, Echuca, Eight Mile Plains, Emerald, Epping, Euroa, Forbes, Geelong, Geelong, Geelong, Gladesville, Gladstone Central, Gold Coast, Goolwa, Goulburn, Goulburn, Grafton, Griffith, Gunnedah, Gympie, Hastings, Hobart, Horsham, Ingleburn, Invermay, Ipswich, Keith, Kingaroy, Kingston SE, Kooragang, Kooragang, Korumburra, Kyneton, Lane Cove West, Largs Bay, Launceston, Leongatha, Lilydale, Lithgow, Logan City, Loxton, Macedon, Mackay, Maitland, Mansfield, Maryborough, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne, Melton, Meningie, Mogo, Moranbah, Morwell, Mount Evelyn, Mount Isa, Mount Mercer, Mount Thorley, Mudgee, Muirlea, Myrtleford, Nagambie, Nambour, Narrandera, Narre Warren, New South Wales, Newcastle, North Ryde, North Sydney, Orange, Orbost, Parkes, Parramatta, Pernatty, Pinkenba, Port Augusta, Port Lincoln, Port Melbourne, Port Pirie, Portland, Portsmith, Queanbeyan, Queensland, Queenstown, Richlands, Rockhampton, Roma, Rosehill, Roxby Downs, Scottsdale, Seymour, Shepparton, Silverwater, Singleton, Snowtown, Snowtown, Somerton, South Brisbane, South Burnett Regional, Spreyton, Strathfield, Strathpine, Sunbury, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Sydney, Tamworth, Teralba, Toowoomba, Townsville, Traralgon, Tweed Heads, Underdale, Valdora, Victoria, Wagga Wagga, Wangaratta, Warragul, Warrnambool, Weipa, Werris Creek, Whitsunday Regional, Whyalla, Windsor, Wodonga, Wollongong, Wollongong, Woodend, Woolloongabba, Yarwun, Yatala, Yea, Young|
|Job Type:||Part Time|
Downer Utilities has recently been awarded a Balance of Plant contract for the Bango Wind Farm project. This will see Downer deliver road upgrades, internal access tracks, cabling, turbine foundations and other site facilities. Bango is a proposed development of up to 46 wind turbines and associated infrastructure, located approximately 30 kilometres north of Yass, New South Wales.
We are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to ensure the project is completed on time, to budget and of the highest quality whilst driving operational activities to deliver the projects objectives of Zero Harm, excellence in performance, and innovation / cost optimisation.
This is a full-time position working on a roster basis (10 days on 4 days off, FIFO from any capital city) and presents an excellent career opportunity to play a pivotal role delivering a high-profile Renewable Energy project.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Project Management or similar
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction; preferably with Renewable Energy and/or Power industry experience
- Recent experience in the Project Management of a Wind Farm project highly desirable
- Strong experience in the management of inter-disciplinary interface
- Proven experience from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Demonstrated competence in project management including financial management, risk management, procurement management, OH&S, quality and environmental aspects
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
- Demonstrated experience in managing project control for both budget and schedule
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills with both colleagues and client
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Paul Kazoullis via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply