|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join our team at the forefront of HSE management in NZ. Downer is making bold moves to embed HSE Operational Excellence and is implementing the right organisation-wide strategy to truly set up our people and our clients to succeed in achieving industry-leading HSE performance.
A Bit about your role:
Our HSE team's core purpose is to transfer HSE knowledge to our operations people and support their capability to confidently make good decisions around HSE that enhance the performance of their teams. They are trainers, coaches, mentors, and technical experts and work within a large diverse business that is complex and ever-changing.
Downer New Zealand is committed to delivering excellence by ensuring our people have the environment and the means to be successful and this position presents you with an opportunity to add high value while experiencing long-term career growth.
A Bit about you:
You will be a committed HSE Professional and will bring with you:
- Experience within complex technical environments that are subject to ongoing change
- Proven track record in assessing workplace sites, identifying risks, working with injuries and injury prevention.
- The ability to work operationally alongside the business to drive a safety culture through the sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to engage and influence all levels of the business.
- Experience within a Utilities environment (Power, Gas, Water, Telecommunications) would be an advantage but is not essential.
This is an opportunity to become embedded amongst a team of experts within an industry-leading organisation. To apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please go to our website www.downercareers.co.nz and search for Job No. 562278.