|Job Type:||Full Time|
The work management team provides SAP S/4HANA site operational capabilities.
We are building a diverse, collaborative and inclusive team, with a focus on putting the customer first, tackling complex business challenges and having the right work/life balance.
Key accountability of this role would be design, configure and test any new work management functionality. You would also be responsible for support for work management functionality in production systems.
You will be working within your team, and also liaise and support integration between functional teams.
To be successful in this role, the key qualification, skills and experience required for this job are:
- Proven ability and associated knowledge in SAP S/4HANA Plant Maintenanc
- Design, configuration and testing experience with work management, notifications, scheduling and asset management
- Experience in explaining the S/4HANA functionality with reference to the related business functions
- Experience in utilities or other similar asset management company would be added advantage
- Must be able to write concise and clear design documents
What's in it for you?
You'll be working in an A-grade building with state-of-the-art activity based working facilities. Being supported by our new flexible ways of working. We call it Smarter Working. You'll get the opportunity to work with some of the most engaged and innovative people in the business. Being exposed to more opportunities to advance your skills and career. Working in a company the size of ours the sky's the limit for your career aspirations and we're focused on investing in you.
It truly is an exciting time to be part of AGL Energy as we lead the way in generating sustainable energy solutions for all Australians. With a heritage of over 175 years and listed in the top 50 companies on the ASX, AGL offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
Come with us on a journey of exploration and creativity, doing the same things differently, better, faster by encompassing innovation and passion for a more sustainable world.