|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Exciting new opportunities available for Consultants, Asset Testing
- Supportive and engaged team environment
- Be an integral part of our centre of excellence for Risk Management
“Our new Enterprise Controls structure is a critical step towards our goal of establishing strong 1st line risk and controls capabilities at NAB, and setting the Australian and Global standard for a first line banking risk function”.
What is this role all about?
Reporting to the Manager Asset Testing, this role is critical in providing services across the Enterprise supporting the execution of risk management accountabilities, business improvement and change opportunities specific to controls operating effectiveness.
As the successful candidate you will provide subject matter expertise for the Enterprise and to support the planning, execution and reporting of operating effectiveness reviews (Asset, Value Chain testing, Deep Dives, Common Controls, Severe/High Risk etc.) across the Enterprise. By engaging with risk/control owners across the Enterprise, you will understand, validate and where required challenge the effectiveness of controls in mitigating relevant risk.
What will I be responsible for?
- Be part of the Asset Testing (AT) team in the review and providing of recommended implementation of Technology and Information Security controls across the Enterprise
- Driving consistency of effectiveness for assessments performed
- Supporting the Manager to ensure the control assessment plans are executed within agreed timeframes
- Support the design, maintenance and / or uplift team processes, tools and methodologies
- Pro-actively identifying, driving and supporting continuous improvement and evolution of other NAB controls assessment processes and toolsets
- Participating in Enterprise Controls Communities of Practice
Skills and experience required to excel in this role:
- 5+ years of Risk Management / Security experience across the Financial Industry
- Extensive knowledge of Control Design / Assessment methodologies
- Sound knowledge of Information Security Frameworks / Best Practices / Industry Standards
- Knowledge of Technology Risk in a large Financial organisation
- Tertiary qualification in a technology-related discipline- Desirable
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional - Preferred
- CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor - Preferred
- SABSA - Chartered Security Architect - Desirable
How to apply
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you!
Please note, candidate screening and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please apply via the link.