|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer is seeking a Senior Civil AutoCAD 3D Designer to join the Engineering Design team to be based in our new Milton office on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Civil Team Lead, the Civil AutoCAD 3D Designer will have the opportunity to support a wide range of national Power, water and Renewables projects as part of a professional engineering design office team.
The primary responsibility of the Designer is to draft design documentation for general earthworks, roads, drainage and underground piping works using AutoCAD Civil 3D software. The role involves assisting in the production of proposal and project designs, models and drawings in accordance with Downer’s drawing and CAD procedures, and/or any Client specific drawings, design guidelines and standards as required.
- Competent skills in the use of AutoCAD Civil 3D software package for producing civil designs
- Demonstrated experience as a Civil Designer ideally in infrastructure projects however urban, industrial, resources project civil design experience will be also be considered.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work on large scale Power, Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects.
- Work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Great range of benefits for our employees
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 559451.
For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar– Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on 0418 621 926 or email email@example.com.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.