|Job Type:||Full Time|
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the preferred contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne; and
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
We are seeking to appoint 2 experienced Site Administrators to join our teams in our Footscray Road and Cawley Road site offices. The role will see you provide financial administrative support to the wider team including the following duties:
- Process supplier invoices and subcontractor progress claims and variations
- Create purchase and subcontractor orders for approval
- Maintain financial information
- Ensure correct approvals have been obtained and assist with approval workflows
- Assist with monthly accruals
- Assist with approved supplier and subcontractor set-up
- Ensure expenses and invoices comply with contractual obligations
- Manage and reconcile subcontractor timesheets and dockets
- Accurately enter subcontractor timesheets and dockets data into Rover
- Assist in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documents, reports and presentations
- Provide correspondence and documentation filing to ensure ease of retrieval of information
- Assist Contract Administrators and purchasing staff with ad-hoc tasks
- Complete and process various forms and approval documentation
- Produce ad-hoc reports as required from time to time
- Assist with the management of the site office complex and associated temporary buildings
- Provide customer service to all internal and external key contacts as required
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Previous experience in a high functioning and interactive accounts payable role.
- High School certificate or equivalent administrative experience
- 2-8 years’ experience in an office administration environment and accountancy and document management practices.
- Use of databases - JDE experience highly regarded
- Good computer literacy skills, knowledge of accounting practices, ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- proven time management, planning and organisational skills
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.