|Location:||Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer Mining continues to strive forward with our projects in 2020. As a result, we are currently seeking a number of experienced Civil Moxy Operators to join the Downer team at the Eliwana Mine and Rail Project, Fortescue’s site US$1.275 billion development located approximately 90km north-west of Tom Price in Western Australia’s Pilbara Region.
Our Civil Moxy Operator roles are Fly in Fly out from Perth to the Pilbara region, operating on a 2/1 roster consisting of day shift only. We promote a healthy work/life balance which includes excellent on site living facilities.
- 12 months + demonstrated experience Operating articulated/moxy trucks & watercarts completing civil works in a Mining environment
- Experience operating rollers is advantageous
- Hold a current white card or able to obtain one
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate
- 2/1 roster
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to zero harm
- Diverse and inclusive business leading-edge business
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
These are permanent employment opportunities for individuals with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining.