|Job Type:||Full Time|
**- Rewarding and collaborative culture
- Be a part of the largest and growing super fund in Australia
- Full-time role with flexible work arrangements possible**
AustralianSuper is Australia’s largest super fund and is for all Australians and businesses. We put members first in everything we do with the goal of helping to create the best possible retirement outcome.
Here’s where you come in…
To support the growth of AustralianSuper we are seeking an Adviser Services Manager who will be responsible for providing phone and email based administration and operational support services to approved external financial advisers and licensees.
In conjunction with the distribution team you will implement servicing plans for registered advisers in order to enhance their experience with the Fund. You will contribute to continuous process improvement within the team.
You will resolve a high volume of queries from our adviser network to a high standard and support training and education on our products. You will develop and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all financial planning transactions are completed seamlessly and identify opportunities help more members receive great advice.
- Strong background in client services with expert knowledge of the insurance and superannuation industry.
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Passionate about providing excellent retirement outcomes for our members and a deep understanding of ethical practice and compliance requirements.
- RG146 and a Diploma of Financial (Units 1-4).
We believe embracing diversity in thought and perspective helps introduce new and better ways of doing business, delivering better outcomes for our members. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving environment to deliver outstanding results that benefit members, please apply now!
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper’s Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.