|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world-class leader to join our team and accelerate the adoption of AWS cloud computing services worldwide. As an ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner Manager, you will lead and execute programs to help our thriving ecosystem of software and technology partners scale and grow their businesses. You will collaborate with partners to drive joint GTM and Sell-With success, bring innovative solutions to customers, help them engage with and nurture their clients, differentiate their offerings and customer experience, and work across the AWS Partner team and AWS Commercial Sales organizations to enhance and grow partner-related AWS revenue.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in technology, experienced at influencing innovation with ISV technology partners and with the presence to engage with decision makers at the executive level. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
- Develop partner plans and initiatives to get our key ISV customers enabled and go-to-market (GTM) ready
- Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support ISV partner Sell-With and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
- Be the go-to resource for ensuring key high-profile joint sales opportunities and campaigns are sourced, developed and closed.
- Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
- Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals.
- 10+ years of experience in the technology sales, partner management, business development, product management
- Demonstrated expertise in business-to-business (B2B) environment, software including Software as a Service or other cloud-based technologies
- Track record of success building a partner ecosystem with solutions or innovation programs
- Deep experience managing joint GTM success with technology partners, including development and tracking of joint sell-with and sell-through business activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving timely deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Willing to travel to meet with partners, customers and internal stakeholders, attend events and support field teams on site
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing tools