|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a UX Researcher with us, you will have the overall responsibility of helping to create world-class user experiences for our global website xero.com, which attracts almost a million page views every day. You will plan, conduct, analyse and sharing user-centred research. You will provide the insights required to create a seamless experience that is accessible, usable, discoverable and beautiful.
You will help the wider business focus on the most critical user problems and opportunities that we can address – then help discern if the changes we make get the results we want.
Reporting into the Digital Design Director, you will have the opportunity to:
- Design and run a program of ongoing research using a variety of research methods;
- Synthesise research to present insights and make actionable recommendations;
- Continuously improve our research and design capabilities to deliver cohesive end-to-end experiences;
- Develop a deep understanding of users and their behaviour;
- Take a collaborative approach to develop a keen sense of user empathy across our cross-functional digital team and our wider stakeholders;
- Create artefacts and prototypes for user testing, as well as getting involved in UX design activities.
In order to be successful in this role, you have:
- Proven experience in research documentation and storytelling to bring the research to life in a meaningful, actionable way;
- Experience in engaging and collaborating with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- The ability to plan and execute research methodologies including user interviews, in-person user testing, remote user testing, surveys and more;
- A strong understanding of user-centred design methodologies and principles.
This role presents an outstanding opportunity for a design professional to join a company that is rewiring the small business economy. At Xero, we are proud of our collaborative, empowering and inclusive culture that allows creativity to thrive and innovation to flourish.
We’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. To peek inside Xero and see what we do check out #dobeautifulwork on Twitter or Instagram.