|Job Type:||Full Time|
Internal Client Support Engineer
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small businesses, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
As an Internal Client Support Engineer, you will have the overall responsibility of providing technical support to Xero’s rapidly growing internal user base. You will be a highly visible representative of the team and you will work closely with our users to diagnose, investigate and resolve technical incidents.
Reporting into the Client Support Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to:
- Diagnose, investigate and resolve technical incidents and problems;
- Provide Xero's with a great on-boarding experience;
- Ensure off-boarding and user changes are processed effectively
- Provide support for internally used applications;
- Liaise with Xero’s 3rd parties as and when needed to resolve technical issues.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Knowledge of operating systems and hardware, both Windows & Mac;
- The ability to logically problem solve;
- Time management skills.
In return we’re offering a competitive remuneration package and a supportive and fun work environment that encourages you to take ownership of your career and be the best you can be. Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!