|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Help clients understand the ‘art of the possible’ with innovative and disruptive technology
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG Enterprise Management Consulting provides a dedicated mid-market management consulting service, offering tier 1 consulting expertise to help our clients solve their most complex problems. With significant growth in recent years we are now seeking a top performing manager to join our entrepreneurial high-growth management consulting team and be part of an exciting new growth area for KPMG.
Working with KPMG you will consult on client projects, translating business and customer needs into innovative business and technology solutions. You will identify changes and recommend solutions that will typically involve a combination of digital transformation, customer/citizen centricity, and operational excellence outcomes. You will be exposed to a range of exciting projects across industry sectors and service lines including:
- Helping your clients understand the 'art of the possible' with innovative and disruptive technology
- Driving the linkage between business strategy and technology (and vice versa), to deliver meaningful outcomes
- Defining the technology strategy to create new streams of value in a business, and defining associated technology execution roadmaps
- Designing innovative technology solutions and architectures to complex business problems
- Defining the enterprise, domain, platform, infrastructure and integration architectures for clients
- Shaping and defining large scale transformation programs
- Performing platform and vendor evaluations
- Collaborating with sector, strategy, operations and technology experts to grow your knowledge and network
- Working closely with the local and national team to bring innovation to our existing capabilities to help KPMG remain at the forefront of strategy, operational excellence and technology practices and thinking
As part of the role you will be expected to have detailed knowledge of technology and its application to addressing business challenges. The focus will be on delivering high quality engagement outcomes for our clients and maintaining productive client relationships that allow you to build strong professional networks over time:
- Take responsibility for leading technology based consulting engagements, managing the day to day delivery effort and work of the delivery team
- Leading the technology planning and architectural design for client engagements
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the business for specific technology domains
- Analyse, workshop and present insights and recommendations enabled by strategic thinking, technical knowledge and strong and clear communication skills
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality deliverables and outcomes for our clients
- Undertake and lead business development activities including the creation of compelling and differentiated value propositions in opportunity pursuits
- Lead and coach others in engagements, and mentoring staff as they grow their capabilities, careers and client service impact
- Support a high performance culture to consistently deliver quality outcomes for clients and great growth opportunities and mentorship for junior colleagues
How are you extraordinary?
We believe in diversity of thought background and unique experience. You have a solid background in technology as well as consulting, and are capable of defining technology strategies and architectures within large and complex environments, working with industry-leading experts in their respective fields, delivering a strategic outcome. You're passionate about technology and innovation, finding novel approaches to solve problems. You thrive in a collaborative and innovative culture and want to join a firm that values problem solvers, the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and key stakeholders. We are looking for people in this role with a passion for and / or experience in the following areas:
- Experienced in technology strategy and planning
- Design and delivery of contemporary layered application/architecture stacks
- Application and Solution architecture
- Contemporary Cloud stacks (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Digital, big data, customer engagement and common core systems and platforms
- Major technology trends, innovations and their practical (or potential) application
- Architectural frameworks and methods such as TOGAF and others
- Technology operating models, financial management and sourcing approaches
- Approaches to technology governance and innovative ways of working
- Undergraduate technology based degree and 5+ years work experience;
- Experience in Management Consulting is highly desirable, or an ability to demonstrate background in internal facing consulting services.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!