|Job Type:||Full Time|
A key leadership role within Optus Wholesale & Satellite business which requires the capacity to deal with technical, commercial, legal and strategic issues and the ability to engage with cross-functional and diverse teams.
The role involves leading a diverse team of 14 people with the responsibility for the following key functions:
- Revenue Assurance
- Reporting Insights and Analytics, incl business and operational reporting
- Customer Experience – CE Insight, CE Strategic Roadmap
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
Accountable for generating accurate and on-time billing for annualised Wholesale & Satellite revenue. This role not only influences the division's revenue but also has a direct impact on cash flow and bad debts through accurate invoicing and dispute management.
Revenue Assurance accountability requires identification of any potential revenue leakage that could impact the financial results and addresses the risks through rigorous control measures and mitigation plans. Responsible for working collaboratively across the business to ensure that a risk and compliance culture is maintained. The role is specifically responsible for supporting the achievement of business objectives through the identification and control of all potential risks, by implementing and applying an effective risk management framework.
The role is also accountable for Business and Operational Reporting. This covers all data analytics and reporting across the whole division including Sales, Product and Operational performance as well as creation of the strategic roadmap for data and analytics capability.
You’ll be accountable for analysing and understanding the complex needs of both Optus Wholesale and Optus Satellite customers and defining our customer experience transformation strategy and options to improve customer experience. Execution will involve transforming processes, systems and / or culture, through Lean and non-Lean initiatives. Driving the Customer Experience transformation will also require the inherent ability to communicate a clear vision and engage with diverse stakeholders to ensure engagement, adoption and cut through to facilitate outcomes both within outside OWS.
The role will lead complex project delivery and business analysis function which involves directly managing projects and governing third party delivery.
- Post graduate qualifications in a business discipline OR equivalent relevant experience in the Telco industry
- Leadership of teams with both direct and indirect reporting lines
- Tertiary degree qualified in Finance and / or Accounting
- Experience with systems development and / or specification
- Broad commercial experience in a fast paced, technologically advanced and competitive industry
- Experience in dealing at a CEO/COO/CFO level
- Exposure to credit and billing functions and related commercial / IT systems
- Financial analysis and reporting skills
- Operational management experience in a telco environment
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Financial due diligence and financial engineering skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills at all levels including peers, senior management and direct teams
- Pro-activity in driving innovation and process improvement that have Company-wide impacts
- Superior relationship development and management skills
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply today!