|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Training Coordinator - ANZ. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of our ANZ wide training business. This includes but is not limited to scheduling classes, managing contracts, interfacing with our customers, preparing reports, managing billing and owning engagements end-to-end.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and be comfortable with ambiguity. They will also have experience supporting sales teams and will be able to act in partnership across various business functions (including Legal, Tax and Marketing) to achieve outcomes.
- Schedule training classes in locations across the ANZ region. This includes arranging venues, coordinating instructors and ordering training materials.
- Manage contract development and execution for all training classes across the ANZ region.
- Manage billing and act as customer POC for the ANZ region.
- Understand funding programs, and be the internal POC for the region.
- Liaise with customers to accept their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
- Provide management information as required (e.g. forecasts, booking take-up, instructor utilization, course evaluation summaries, course sales, etc.).
- Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions related to public and private onsite training and billing.
- Work with global operations teams to provide inputs on business improvement projects and systems automation design.
- Support reseller and partner network across ANZ region.
- Work with global operations and curriculum development teams on obtaining course descriptions and updating them to the learning management system, internal website and course catalogue file.
- Audit data to ensure its accuracy.
- Partner with ANZ sales team and Business Development Managers (BDMs) to support business expansion and facilitate world class customer experiences.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team coordination position.
- Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
- Proven customer service background.
- Experience working with and supporting sales teams.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, SalesForce.
- Experience with finance and billing processes, including Accounts Recievable.
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Knowledge/Understanding of Cloud Computing and/or AWS will be considered a bonus.
- Hands on experience using Smartsheet would be advantageous
To all Recruitment Agencies: AMAZON does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AMAZON employees or any other company location. AMAZON is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.