|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are leading the cloud revolution. As a Customer Solution Manager you will work with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world, to enable their multi-year
journey to the cloud. In this new, highly visible, role you will ensure that all AWS teams work together effectively and efficiently to deliver for the customer.
- You will be a trusted advisor to the customer. You will leverage your program management, technical,
- Organizational, and transformation expertise to understand your customer's business and strategic goals,
- translate them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success by working with the
- Customer, AWS, and our partners. You will understand your customers' biggest IT challenges, and provide
- Prescriptive guidance, based on AWS best practices, to guide them through the obstacles.
- You will take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects and initiatives, utilizing your
- Communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi- disciplinary teams (sales, solutions architecture, support, product, professional services, partners).
The Customer Solution Manager role is responsible for cloud transformational programs that span across traditional IT teams and business units. With a deep understanding of your customer's business vision, culture and processes, you will be your customer's voice within AWS, ensuring that their needs are accurately communicated to AWS leadership, product, and engineering teams. You will evangelize AWS services and influence customers to adopt the right solution at the right time. Successful candidates will have a technical program management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex programs. In addition to your customer facing responsibilities, you will help shape the rapidly growing Customer Solution Management function, where your passion to define and implement standard processes, methodologies, and tools will be highly valued. You will be a natural problem solver that can deal with ambiguity and work autonomously to drive the deliver results for your customer.
- Extensive experience leading complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
- Deep understanding of software development/engineering life-cycle from conception to delivery
- Demonstration of leading senior customer facing role/s
- Ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Demonstrated leadership through influence
- Robust understanding of key technology and market trends
- Prior experience working in a technology sales organization
- Experience in implementing AWS/cloud services
- PMP, Prince2, PgMP, SAFe or SCRUM/Agile certified
- Working experience as a SCRUM master or leading a SAFe program