|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Role – Technical Consultant (ITSM)
Location – Sydney, Australia
Short Description – The person is responsible to ensure solution design of work product, with the highest quality within defined timelines. He/She will be accountable in delivering technical solutions with a focus on system development and integration. Primary aim for the role is to work closely with customers and technical teams to provide efficient technical design and solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in client-facing roles to contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and technology solutions
- Hands-on consultant in providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project
- Participate in requirements elicitation, definition, and validation of architecture, creation and review of design
- Looks at data from multiple sources and integrates data/inputs in a manner to build cause effect linkages to arrive at key issues
- Uses understanding of the problem to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders
- Take technical ownership for solutions across the full system life cycle, from proposal through to design, implementation and support.
- Interface and Coordinate with internal and external technical resources during project implementation and take lead for implementation, customization and integration of applications
- Be accountable for the integrity of solution designs and alignment to the requirements
- 4-8 years of experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation
- 4+ Years of Technical expertise in SNOW/ITSM applications with core focus on design, development and integration is mandatory.
- Should have decent knowledge of HP Service management suite of products.
- Good expertise in Services design
- Strong expertise in Relational Database modeling and SQL is mandatory
- Experience with all phases of waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Telco Domain
- SNOW certifications
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills and the ability to present to and communicate at all levels of the business within the Infosys and Client
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin