|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Role – Technical Architect (ITSM)
Location – Sydney, Australia
Short Description – The Consultant is responsible to ensure Architecture and design, of work product, with the highest quality within defined timelines. He/She is also responsible for leading technology teams in the delivery of technical solutions
He/She will be accountable in delivering technical solutions with a focus on system development and integration .Primary aim for the role is to work closely with customers and technical teams to transform business requirements into efficient technical design and solutions
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in client-facing roles to contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and technology solutions.
- Hands-on architect providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project.
- Participate in requirements elicitation, definition, and validation of architecture, creation and review of design.
- Looks at data from multiple sources and integrates data/inputs in a manner to build cause effect linkages to arrive at key issues.
- Uses understanding of the problem to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders.
- Arrive assess the pros and cons of all the alternatives to arrive at the optimal solution
- Proven ability to influence the definition of technical strategies and design of complex solutions
- Research for solution insights, methods with particular focus on enterprise applications and architecture as well as middleware environments
- Take technical ownership for solutions across the full system life cycle, from proposal through to design, implementation and support.
- Develop and Deliver client and internal technical presentations, proposals as well as system specifications and Designs
- Interaction with Project Managers and client stakeholders to provision estimates and to develop overall implementation plans
- Interface and Coordinate with internal and external technical resources during project implementation and take lead for implementation , customization and integration of applications
- Be accountable for the integrity of solution designs and alignment to the requirements
- Lead teams from technical and architectural perspective to ensure alignment
- Mentor and guide junior resources and proactively participate in the coaching and skill development of members with in Architectural and Design teams
- 8-12 years of experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation.
- 6+ Years of Technical expertise in SNOW applications with core focus on design, development and integration is mandatory.
- Strong expertise in Services design
- Strong expertise in Relational Database modeling and SQL is mandatory.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently manage client stake holders and Infosys internal teams.
- Experience with all phases of waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience in Telco Domain.
- Proven experience in leading roles in architecting large scale system integration and application development projects
- SNOW certifications
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills and the ability to present to and communicate at all levels of the business within the Infosys and Client
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin