|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
As an Agile Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in Agile consulting; defining the problem, proposing and creating the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Consulting Delivery –
- Use Agile subject matter expertise to coach client and Infosys teams on Agile processes, practices and engineering eco system and influence leadership and associates on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset
- Provide coaching to teams and guiding them to implement Agile practices
- Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly
- Prepare a variety of communication artifacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans
- Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile
- Lead the development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and leverage them to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process
- Provide performance feedback to Agile team members, assists with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile metrics and measurements
Thought Leadership –
Provide insight to new and emerging perspectives and point of views on Agile and related subjects. Provide patterns, best practices, and white paper on Agile related areas. Build expertise in industry areas of focus, contribute to development of industry solutions and can interact on par with industry executives. Thinks like a transformation / agile change agent / evangelist industry professional– can quote current and extensive industry data, and demonstrates ability to apply best practices. Capture work product, insights gained and intellectual property created into the firm’s knowledge management system. Stays informed on developments in Agile and DevOps areas of expertise.
Business Development –
Directs Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients. Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building new business for the Agile practice and the firm. Builds relationship with Infosys Engagement Manager at client and with Infosys Quality Consulting Practices in areas of Agile. Leverages relationships and knowledge from previous engagements to maximize value creation.
Practice Leadership –
Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the Agile Consulting practices in various roles such as collateral development and methodology development. Actively shares experiences and knowledge gained on engagements with colleagues through formal and informal avenues. Participates in recruiting and/or training efforts. Works actively on proposals and pursuits in area of expertise and Practice. Coaches team members actively. Provides opportunities for team members to develop skills and overcome performance barriers.
Skill/ Competency Requirements:
- Experience in driving Agile practices in organisations.
- Agile Consulting and System Integration experience in a top tier consulting organisations.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- Experience in leading large teams.
- Excellent client handling capability.
- Relevant experience of 12 years in Information Technologies.
- Tertiary qualification in IT / Computer Science or related discipline.
- Demonstrates good understanding of devops practices
- Experience in Agile management and collaboration tools
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
- Agile certifications – Preferably SAFe certified
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin