|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description: We are looking for a D365/AX functional consultant for one of our large implementation programs who has experience on AX Finance.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Functional Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle.
- You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution.
- You will also play an important role in the analysis, design, testing.
- You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Skill / Experience Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of the Supply Chain Processes – Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management
Knowledge on Requirement Gathering and preparing solution based on fit gap analysis.
- Having exposure to application life cycle management tool like JIRA, HP ALM, Defect tracker etc.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
8+ years relevant experience as a Supply Chain Management (Trade and Logistics) Consultant in Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
Experience in working with Onsite/offshore model
Ability to lead Conference Room Presentations (CRP) to demonstrate functionality to Business Users
Preparation of End-to-End business scenarios for SIT
Excellent customer interfacing skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin