|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is Australia’s largest Construction Contractor, and has been selected as a preferred contractor for many of our clients in the WA resources sector. We are currently delivering the South Flank MAC and Robe Valley Sustaining projects, and have a strong pipeline of work.
We have permanent roles available for experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics (Mobile Plant Equipment). These are FIFO roles working a 14/7 roster. If you are looking for career progression opportunities and the chance to work in established and excellently equipped onsite workshops then this is role for you.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base hourly rate, including penalties
- Annual rate increases
- Income protection insurance
- 12 Hour days including night shift
- Weekly accrued severance payments
- Project Longevity due for completion 2021
- Cutting edge Komatsu Intelligent Machine control systems and automation – Largest single operator of the system in the country.
- Next gen 3D Machine control systems from TopCon and Position Partners.
The successful applicant will have:
- Recognised Diesel Fitter trade certificate
- HR Drivers licence.
- Test Operation Functions of Vehicle and Equipment ticket RIISAM301A (desirable)
- Proven experience in a scheduled and breakdown maintenance role to all Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do.
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.