|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Mechanic at our WA Specialist Tooling Branch is responsible for the safe, effective and efficient maintenance, service, overhaul and repair of our extensive range of hire equipment and machinery.
- Efficiently and safely service and maintain the diverse range of hire equipment at the branch following accepted trade practices standards and according to the Silver Service Maintenance program.
- Utilising the torque calibration laboratory and maintain all calibration to records to industry standards
- Undertake fault finding and diagnostics across a variety of equipment.
- Keep customers notified and up-to-date in relation to their equipment service requirements.
- Effectively liaise and interact with customers in handing over equipment and showing how to operate it; obtain feedback from customers when equipment is returned; ensure high standards of customer service and interaction.
- Assist with other counter, workshop and yard duties such as customer service, telephone answering, yard duties, loading or unloading vehicles, safe movement and storage of equipment.
- Mechanical experience in petrol and diesel
- Qualified mechanical fitter
- Knowledge of hydraulics would be advantageous
- Safety awareness; safety skills
- Good verbal communication skills
Why join Coates Hire?
We are Australia’s largest equipment hire company and for the last 130 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government.
We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
- Quality training, continuous development and career growth opportunities.
- Solid national support structure.
Click “Apply” to submit your application.