|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to lead the development of planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy driving fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customers globally? As a senior member of the AWS Global Security & Infrastructure team within the Professional Services organization, you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate with AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
We work with our partners on joint enterprise customer engagements around the world. Our AWS consultants deliver IT infrastructure architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, perform enterprise portfolio assessments, review operational best practices and conduct skills transfer workshops. AWS consultants collaborate with customers and partners to address security and compliance, performance and scale, availability and manageability. They advise customers on migrating existing systems and building new systems using the full range of AWS services. They also assist with the non-technical change management work on policies, processes and people changes.
We’re looking for an experienced security transformation leader to who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers that are looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer’s trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy. The role will collaborate with multiple AWS engineering teams as well as our? Global Specialty Practice to introduce and refine new platform web services for the largest enterprises. The team, working with our partner community, will harvest, package and publish best practices and repeatable offerings for leveraging AWS cloud infrastructure.
This role will specialize in all aspects of information security management as well as business and regulatory compliance using cloud services in large-scale computing environments.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations in APAC and abroad to deliver professional services where needed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Lead internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
- Mentor & invest in the development of team members
- 10 years of experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of hands-on technical experience & expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Demonstrated experience overcoming workload transition challenges
- Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes that address those needs.
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Evidence of the ability to lead effectively across organizations
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST frameworks.