|Job Type:||Full Time|
Zendesk is looking for an experienced and energetic Sales Director for our Australia and New Zealand business. This is a unique opportunity to lead ANZ Sales for a fast-growing NYSE-listed SaaS company. Our ideal candidate will possess strong sales management experience (specifically having managed both field and inside sales teams), as well as deep knowledge of enterprise sales cycles likely from their experience as an individual contributor. This person will play a key role in leading a highly visible and motivated sales teams covering SMB through Enterprise level accounts. We seek an outstanding and experienced sales leader who will develop and execute a multi-faceted sales strategy to gain market share and build the highest levels of customer and team satisfaction. This position is based out of our ANZ Headquarters in Melbourne.
What we need you to do:
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team, includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new sales reps and sales managers.
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coaching direct reports on strategies to drive closure.
- Reporting on all aspects of the business to Executive Leadership team.
- Consistently monitoring sales productivity and tracking the results.
- Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial performance targets.
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Working closely with other teams; field marketing, outbound sales development to drive market awareness and build pipeline for sales team to achieve revenue targets.
What we need you to have:
- 15+ years of software/SaaS sales experience in an individual contributor, including 10+ years sales management experience.
- 10+ years leadership experience managing regional teams of over 50 people.
- Must have a proven track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Currently and successfully managing multiple teams of Enterprise Account Executives in a B2B software environment.
- Excellent presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated experience building and developing a high-performing sales team.
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- Must be analytical and metrics driven through all stages of the sales cycle.
- BA/BS degree
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.