|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Trade Store Customer Service Operator, the role reports to the Trade Store Manager. This is a great opportunity to join our high performing business based in Port Melbourne | Victoria.
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude, willing to work both on the floor in the warehouse and in the office to interact with customers directly and picking orders accurately is key to the role.
This role is responsible to providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the Service Centre, in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans, operating budgets, procedures and policies.
Exposure to Senior management and true career progression opportunity for the right candidate.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions promotions and in-store activation's.
Some duties include:
- Provide exceptional customer service via face to face interaction, emails and over the phone.
- Manage all order makeup for customers as required
- Maintain compliance to the Management System and relevant procedures
- Check and make orders with diligence and receipting of goods
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management
- Record and report any customer complaints to the Trade Sales Manager regarding product and / or service via USG Boral’s complaint and customer procedures
- Microsoft Office skills to complete operational tasks
- Team player, attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Free Onsite Parking
- Brand new state of the art office
- True career progression
If this sounds like you click to Apply or email a cover letter and CV to ANZ Recruitment email@example.com
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.