Currently seeking Payroll Support Officer to join a friendly Payroll team based in Camellia for a 6-month fixed term contract. Free parking available with flexible work arrangements, reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the role would work closely with the HR and Payroll team. Both being responsible for the relationship and information linkage between the outsourced payroll provider and The Company to oversee full processing of all payroll processes for employees across Australia.
You would also be responsible for the internal time and attendance system, KRONOS. Providing mangers and it users based across ANZ guidance and support in using KRONOS application i.e. employee times card review and applying rosters. There would also be some general KRONOS upkeep and basic backend administrative duties required (some training provided). Would need to monitor KRONOS and identify issues, and where relevant liaise and troubleshoot with IT support. Overall the role requires a high proactive customer service focus with the ability to drive the delivery of all wages and salaries within tight timeframes.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Previous experience with high volume payroll and multiple award / EA interpretation including high volume processing and calculation entitlements and allowances
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience
- KRONOS experience a must
- SAP experience desirable
- Self-Starter with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office / Excel
- Must be able to work autonomously
- A great positive attitude and excellent work ethic
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a leading Building Products company.
Please note, as part of the recruitment process, police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.