|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Trade Sales Warehouse Team Leader based in Hobart, reporting to the Southern Tasmania Manager, this role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the Service Center, in line with the Company’s Safety systems, strategic plans, operating budgets, procedures and policies.
Key to success is the ability to manage the warehouse team to ensure all pick-ups and all deliveries are picked in a safe and timely manner, and ensure warehouse is left clean and tidy every day. Co-ordinate between customer service team, warehouse team and freight company to deliver orders on time, and ensure products are accurate and compliant before leaving site, assist the manager with improving cartage recovery
If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, we want to hear from you. Ability to demonstrate a positive, can-do and friendly attitude, willing to work both with staff and interact on the phone and via email with customers directly, picking orders accurately and billing customers via SAP.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer specific tactical solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and or email interaction
- Maintain compliance to the SAP System and relevant procedures
- Check and make orders with diligence and receipting of goods
- Assist with stock take process to ensure accurate inventory records are maintained
- Assist in management of transport resources to maintain service standards
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management
- Record and report any customer complaints and provide solutions on how to streamline processes to improve the Company’s Distribution and Sales function.
- Maintain / improve service centre performance regarding Individual objectives, Skills and Performance criteria.
- Report Monthly on Ghost Tonnage for the Hobart store in a clear and concise spreadsheet.
- Fork Lift licence, Drivers licence, Truck licence advantageous
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Background in construction / building industry
- Experience in a busy friendly work environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior SAP experience with MS Office skills
- Contribute towards process improvement
- Competitive salary
- Grow in a highly competent team environment
- Opportunity to work in a fun, fast paced and safe work environment
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.
USG Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.