|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and applying your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
- You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Swift 3 / 4 experience, MVC/MVVM/MVP/Clean architectures
- Rx pattern, Carthage
- Strong experience with CocoaTouch, UIKit, AutoLayout, Storyboards etc
- App profiling experience using Instruments
- Source control – GIT
- CI/CD experience:
- Jenkins, Fastlane, HockeyApp, AppCenter
- App provisioning + build/target configurations
- Experience with integrated environments
- Examples of production/commercial apps in App Store.
- Writing BDD tests (Quick & Nimble)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
6+ years of experience in the following technologies:
TestFlight + beta/production releasesDesirable Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin