|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? Are you passionate about partner marketing and enabling them to accelerate their business on top of the AWS platform? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a smart, talented, and experienced field marketing manager to build and manage marketing campaigns, communications and programs to drive awareness and adoption of training and certification for the AWS Partner Network (APN) ecosystem across the APJC region. This is a unique opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business and to transform the way we interact with and re-skill our partners at scale.
In this role, you will build, manage and execute marketing programs, communications, and campaigns to drive awareness, interest and engagement for AWS partner training and certification programs. You should have a strong track record of success in marketing strategy, campaign management, email marketing, field events, lead generation and nurture programs, and a strong background in partner marketing. The role requires the ability to analyse campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of field marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders. You will collaborate closely with Product Marketing, APN and Global and Regional Partner Training stakeholders to identify the needs and goals across the APJC region and drive alignment in marketing activities.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and deliver multi-faceted marketing programs, including online marketing campaigns, webinars, and communications.
- Own and manage “to partner” marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy, supporting and sharing partner training marketing initiatives globally, and scaling across regions.
- Develop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness and accelerate demand for partner accreditation, training & certification solutions in support of APJC global partner training priorities and goals.
- Identify internal opportunities to leverage regional and global marketing and product resources to create customized campaigns.
- Lead internal cross-functional teams and external agencies through campaign development, design and implementation.
- Create campaign deliverables including: sales tools, tip sheets, demand generation email and direct mail communications, videos, social media ads and posts.
- Support creation and execution of email campaigns, including managing email requests, builds, and scheduling.
- Constantly seek to improve upon communications to partners so that partners are aware of the full scope of training and certification programs that AWS has to offer.
- Develop program and campaign scorecard, regularly tracking results and providing updates. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with global Training and Certification Marketing, APJC Partner Training, and APN marketing teams to ensure that partner training objectives are met.
- Work on multiple, programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in B2B, partner marketing, field marketing and/or enterprise marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional depth and complexity for this role.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in B2B, partner marketing, field marketing and/or enterprise marketing.
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, or training and certification and organisational transformation services strongly preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organisation.
- Ability to process and analyse data, using results to inform plan development and report to the business.
- Possess an understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels to grow business.