|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about channel marketing and enabling partners to accelerate their business with Amazon Web Services (AWS)? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a smart, talented and experienced channel field marketing manager to build demand through, with and for APN Training Partners (ATPs) across the APJC region. This is a unique opportunity to play an influential role in a rapidly growing business and to transform the way we interact with and re-skill customers at scale.
This role is pivotal in driving results with key ATPs across the APJC region. We are looking for an experienced channel field marketing professional with a deep understanding of channel marketing and a passion for partners. As part of the global partner marketing team, this role will be responsible for a variety of channel field marketing initiatives, from strategic marketing plans, partner-led campaigns, MDF programs, lead sharing, communications, events, webcasts, incentives, partner communications and partner enablement.
You should have a strong track record of success in designing impactful marketing programs, analysing marketing effectiveness, modifying programs based on data, and clearly articulating results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. You will be comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of channel marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders and regions.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own and manage “through partner” marketing programs for the APJC region with responsibility for building the marketing strategy, supporting and sharing ATP marketing initiatives globally, and scaling across the APJC region.
- Build ATP specific programs and promotions that meet overall AWS Training & Certification goals and requirements.
- Interact and engage ATPs across the APJC region for joint marketing planning sessions in order to create and implement marketing campaigns and activities that increase awareness and drive demand for third-party AWS training partners.
- Support creation and execution of MDF programs for ATPs including measuring and tracking the effectiveness of MDF investments.
- Constantly seek to improve upon communications to ATPs so that partners are aware of the full scope of training and certification programs that AWS has to offer.
- Design lead-sharing marketing campaigns to create more targeted opportunities for ATPs while improving outcomes for customers.
- Lead internal cross-functional regional teams and external agencies through campaign development, design and implementation.
- Develop program and campaign scorecard, regularly tracking results and providing updates. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Earn trust and maintain strong relationships with global Training and Certification Marketing, APJC Field Marketing, and ATP teams to ensure that objectives are met.
- Work on multiple programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution.
- Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business.
- Semi-frequent travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in B2B, partner marketing, field marketing and/or channel marketing.
- Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
- Experience with channel field marketing strategy strongly preferred.
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, or training and certification and organisational transformation services strongly preferred.
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organisation.
- Ability to process and analyse data, using results to inform plan development and report to the business.
- Possess an understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels to grow business.