|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
**Role:**DevOps Lead Engineer
Lead the DevOps team for design, build, test, deployment and operation of software, helps break down epics into user stories
- Takes ownership of engineering deliverables of the team (Quality, Schedule, and Cost). Ensure the team deliverables don’t exceed schedule and financial commitments
- Accountable for reviews and estimates provided by the team.
- Hands on role providing technical and thought leadership across the development team.
- Assist Product Owner in the definition of user stories and solution engineer in technical design
- Actively participate in team ceremonies and continuous improvement activities such as Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Backlog Refinement, Retrospective and Sprint Reviews
- Resolving complex issues and challenges with innovative solutions consistent with ITS frameworks and with reference to international best practice trends
- Management of a team resourcing and capability. Recruitment of team members – role and accountability definitions.
- Mentoring and development of team. Identify training required to meet demand and the technology/business capability roadmaps provided.
- Leading, influencing and motivating staff, stakeholders and others in achievement of complex and sometime conflicting objectives
- Point of contact for team/s on project work
- Attend Discovery sessions to provide technical knowledge as appropriate.
- Provide estimates to the Application Development Manager on behalf of the team for schedule and project financial
- Support the performance of secure code scans and performance profiling against changes
- Support production deployments and assist in resolution of issues identified in post deployment testing
- Lead the application production support
- Identify technical debt and raise it with the Product Owner – Senior Specialist so that it is added to the backlog
- Candidates with overall 5+ Years of experience across technologies like,
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Web services, Micro services
- Apache Spark, Hadoop Ecosystem, HDFS, Hive, HBase, Kafka
- Microsoft Azure
- API integration, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS knowledge, CI/CD implementation.
- Good understanding of telecom domain.
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Gathering requirements for and designing complex systems in line with our enterprise roadmap and the needs of our business
- Monitoring, diagnosing issues and improving our systems over time to improve performance and integration
- Managing system implementation
- Planning for, managing and guiding our technology teams to effectively build, integrate and deploy systems across our enterprise
- Understand customer needs to design scalable applications using architecture that meets requirements and is customer focused
- Apply Agile and DevOps practices in development and testing to improve software delivery
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin