|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
**Role:**Solution Engineer - Amdocs
Supports the requirements analysis, perform the solution design and support build, test, deployment and operation of software.
- Understand client’s missions, business needs and challenges as well as the business processes that support them
- Responsible for the impact assessment and technical solution design
- Define and evolve system concepts and technically feasible software solutions that answer the client’s analysis challenges.
- Research, understand, and document client challenges in order to develop the best solution concept
- Perform the competitive analysis of products and technologies to provide input on the service offering.
- Identify opportunities in accounts or new technology area and provide support to Client services.
- Provide technical consultation to presales, participate in proposal activities and lead client visits as SME.
- Interact with Vendor/Alliances and understand complementary solutions to leverage partner technologies.
- Provide technical inputs for contracting and deal negotiations to write relevant sections in contractual documents.
- Review, identify and prioritize technical risks in order to develop a risk mitigation plan.
- Assist in production/solution development and own a part of the solution.
- Evaluate and Review Design frameworks and Methodologies and approve the requirements.
- Conduct NFR compliance verifications, Validate NFR compliance and ensure alignment with overall architecture view.
- Create Knowledge/certification Artifacts and evaluation criteria and assist in creation of other IP Artifacts.
- Candidates with 5+ Years of overall experience in Amdocs Billing, Identity management, Amdocs ODO and SOM experience,
- Good experience in technology areas like Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Web services, Micro services
- CI/CD for Amdocs platform and services
- Good knowledge of telecom domain.
- Candidates should have good communication skills
- Gathering requirements for and designing complex systems in line with our enterprise roadmap and the needs of our business
- Monitoring, diagnosing issues and improving our systems over time to improve performance and integration
- Planning for, managing and guiding our technology teams to effectively build, integrate and deploy systems across our enterprise
- Understand customer needs to design scalable applications using architecture that meets requirements and is customer focused
- Good knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin