|Location:||Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Develop your international tax and transfer pricing skills
- Join our Workplace of the Future in our Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane offices
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, and drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Do you think, live and breathe customer? Do brands excite you? Are you interested in working on new challenges every day? If this resonates and you want to be part of one of the fastest growing teams in Australia, then the Global Transfer Pricing Advisory team at KPMG is the place for you.
KPMG's Transfer Pricing area is an integrated team of economists, financial analysts and international tax advisors, dedicated to providing clients with effective transfer pricing planning, documentation and dispute resolution solutions worldwide. As part of the global transfer pricing consulting practice, KPMG offer you the opportunity to advise Australia's most impressive "blue chip" clients.
This market leading team has undergone significant growth in the last year and due to ongoing success, continue to expand.
This is how you’ll contribute and grow…
You will be exposed to a wide variety of day-to-day tasks, whilst working directly and autonomously with our clients, including:
Consultant openings (Sydney, Melbourne)
- Preparation and analysis of transfer pricing advice to clients, including financial analysis, benchmarking and report writing
- Seeking solutions to technical issues
- Participation in KPMG teams working in Australian, Asia-Pacific and Worldwide engagements
- Regular contact with leading multinational companies and senior tax officers
Senior Consultant openings (Sydney, Melbourne)
- Building and maintaining your management consulting experience and gain exposure to new and more complex challenges.
- Management and ownership of your own activity streams within projects.
- Apply your strategic problem solving, data analysis, report writing and project management skills to help solve complex client problems.
Your expertise and how you’re extraordinary
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
You’ll already have experience of working with clients in sectors such as financial services, along with experience of working in high performing teams. Your experience and attributes are likely to include:
- Finance/Accounting/Economics professional with recent experience in a Transfer Pricing or International Tax. A strong sense of empathy with clients and care about delivering great outcomes for them
Exposure to the use of design thinking as well as structured thinking to develop great ideas that can be implemented
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in internal and external teams
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating an inclusive and diverse culture that strives for equity and embraces, respects and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to flexibility allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience at KPMG:
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!