|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Location – Melbourne, Australia
Short Description – The developer is responsible for solution design, build and implementation of work product using Comptel suits of product, with the highest quality within defined timelines. The person is also responsible for leading the technology teams in the delivery of technical solutions. The person is expected to contribute to the Solution Design working along with client’s team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in client-facing roles to contribute towards requirements elicitation and translate business requirements into system specifications
- Must have expertise in the Order manager, Workflow design and Catalog based orchestration using Comptel suits of product for Fulfilment domain
- Contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and technology solutions
- Hands-on architect providing technology guidance to the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project
- Participate in requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, creation and review of design
- Assign and review tasks for work product implementation with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to customers in own technology domain
- Good Problem Solving skills to arrive at multiple solution alternatives keeping in mind the various stakeholders
- 4+ Experience in in OSS Fulfillment orchestration using Comptel 7 & 8 Fulfilment suite
- Expertise in Order manager, workflow design and Catalog based orchestration.
- Development experience with Comptel InstantLink 7.x,8.x and 9.x.
- Strong experience with InstantLink troubleshooting and tuning
- Strong Knowledge / experience in telco industry
- Strong knowledge/experience on InstantLink Network Element Interface development
- Strong knowledge/experience on working on Comptel Service and Resource Inventory
- Experience on Configure, develop and deploy InstantLink / BST provisioning
- Strong Java, J2EE, XML, web services, SOAP API skills
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Exposure of CM tools like GIT, Tortoise or similar CM Tools.
- Exposure to Build tools like Jenkins etc.
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin