|Job Type:||Full Time|
- ASX100 – global manufacturer & marketer of commercial explosives, fertilisers and industrial explosives
- Innovate and lead a strong capable team in the EI&C engineering space across the APAC region
- Delivery high quality cost effective equipment and services to our clients
- Brisbane based with domestic and overseas travel
Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) and its subsidiary company Dyno Nobel, is a ASX 100 global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
Reporting to the APAC Engineering Manager who is based in Brisbane, this role will see you innovate and lead the development and improvement of products, processes and technologies which enable Dyno Nobel and IPF to provide high quality cost effective customer oriented
equipment & services. Leveraging your strong mentoring and coaching abilities you will provide engineering support to the group, specifically in support of new & existing equipment and facilities.
You will achieve this by:
- Relationship building skills this is inclusive and collaborative across all levels of the business
- Interpersonal skills, Team building & Facilitation skills that are positive and approachable
- Problem solving and hands-on approach to generating innovative solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously and unsupervised
- Ability to travel frequently to remote sites
- Experience in Automation is highly desirable.
- Ability to perform professional engineering & project work involving considerable independence in approach, demanding a considerable degree of originality, ingenuity, judgment and knowledge of more than one field of expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant discipline, with several strong years development or industry experience
- Technically competent with respect to the management of the following:
- Machine Safety Systems
- Safety instrumented functions
- Process Control Systems (Scada/PLC)
- Hazardous Area
- National / State Electrical Codes & Standards
- High Voltage Distribution
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- An above market attractive salary package is offered.
- Flexible working conditions
- Salary packaging options
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Discounted corporate health plans
- Personal leisure travel discounts
- Workplace giving charitable scheme
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
- Free parking
Please click on apply and we will be in contact with you within 5 working days with an update.
A little more about us
- At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
- The culture of safety is paramount and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
- IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.