|Job Type:||Full Time|
As the Digital Brand and Communications Manager, you will play a key role in the development and growth of our internal studio. Reporting to the Head of Connections, you will be responsible for developing and identifying strategies to translate our brand agenda into digital projects that effectively engage consumer audiences.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide guidance and expertise around digital programmes, customer journeys and media ecosystems to internal teams. Identify digital opportunities in response to incoming brand briefs.
- Develop and manage Communication plans (Paid, Owned & Earned) into Digital Planning and Execution teams to deliver on brand objectives.
- Work closely with external media and agencies to deliver integrated brand campaign responses.
- Utilise the Insights and Data teams to track brand and campaign performance and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness.
- Develop in-house programmatic partnership with Adobe and support Digital Planners with portfolio media strategy.
- Work with external media and digital partners to keep up to date on industry trends. Identify and brief teams on opportunities for trial of new partners, products and media that can improve brand and consumer experience.
- Manage and mentor a team of Digital Planners and channel specialists, setting priorities, monitoring progress and developing capability.
- Work closely with Media Manager to develop brand media budget tracking and reporting
You are a highly skilled and adaptable individual with a comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape. You bring a creative mindset and thorough awareness of how various digital platforms can be best utilised to engage the consumer base. A natural leader, you have a proven ability to build strong relationships that allows you to influence and negotiate with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
With a strong focus on results you thrive in a fast paced environment and are seeking an opportunity to make an impact in a role that continuously challenges you.
Carlton & United Breweries (CUB) is one of Australia's most iconic companies. We locally brew some of Australia's most famous beers, as well as distribute some of the world's leading international brands including Corona, Stella Artois and Budweiser.
We are a part of the AB InBev family, the largest and only global brewer selling over 400 brands across 100 markets and employing 200,000 people. So by joining CUB, you are opening up a world of career possibilities. If you achieve results, expect to be rewarded with bigger challenges and greater opportunities. We respect the unique ingredients that make each and every one of us an individual and we believe this approach enables innovation and creativity. To learn more, visit our website.
Talk to us about working flexibly.