|Job Type:||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services is evolving its Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) Executive Briefing Centre (EBC) program to support our rapidly growing business with a scalable approach to delivering executive conversations with our customers’ top decision makers. As a result, we’re looking for an exceptional candidate to join the Australia & New Zealand Business Development team as ANZ Executive Briefing Centre Content Lead. The successful candidate will have the exciting opportunity to help grow the AWS business within our rapidly expanding Commercial Sales & Business Development (BD) organization.
Managing a registry of relevant conversation topics for our customers as well as building a community of speaker pools you’ll confidently be able to articulate business requirements for the right tools and processes, making it easier to match the right AWS subject matter experts with customer engagement opportunities. You’ll partner with our Business Development (BD), Service and Marketing teams to monitor the health of the speaker pools and ensure we are adequately training and growing the speaker pools consistent as briefing volume increases.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and support the ANZ EBC Topic Owners to scale out the relevant, high quality content available to the EBC program
- Match speakers and agenda topics with customer needs
- Nurture and grow the scope and quality of the ANZ EBC speaker community
- Collaborate with Sales and Partner teams to help understand the customer’s business needs and build the customer’s briefing agenda. Ask probing questions regarding customer issues and design appropriate follow-up criteria for each speaker. Assess the need for specific discussions with speakers.
- Work with the global EBC team (Seattle) and AWS Marketing to maintain and evolve the ANZ EBC topics catalog. (for example: Innovation at Amazon, SDLC, leadership principles & culture, international business practices, response to social and user generated content, etc.)
- Maintain the EBC topic master decks currency and ensure consistency of AWS value proposition messaging.
- Extend the EBC topics catalog with partner-delivered content, and promote the partner sessions with the briefing owners where appropriate
- Direct the best and highest use of available EBC resources based upon relevant briefing acceptance criteria
- Exceptional organizational skills; this role requires orchestrating many diverse elements and a critical attention to deadlines and timing
- Excellent written and presentation development skills
- Sound business judgment
- A proven ability to influence others
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with cloud computing industry and AWS service offerings