|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working with business analysts / UI designers to ensure requirements are clear as well as offering technical input into the requirements process
- Working with solution designers to provide input into the solution design
- Designing and coding of campaigns in the Adobe Campaign application
- Working with the test team to ensure applications are robust
- Continuous innovation in development practices, team processes and design
- Presenting to internal colleagues/stakeholders and external meet-ups/conferences.
- Digital Architecture - Adobe Marketing cloud
- Campaign Management, Site Analytics, Scene7
- Java/J2EE, Microservices with spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Docker 7 Kubernetes
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant exp in AEM Architect – Both touch UI with Sightly & Classic UI, Clustering, Load balancing & dispatcher.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with Adobe Campaign with working knowledge of DevOps, AEM & Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Continuous Integration with Maven, Jenkins & GIT
- A strong technical background in development on the Adobe Campaign Manager
- Understanding of relational database concepts and platforms. Strong SQL skills required.
- Understanding of Web Analytics, Content Management and Optimization solutions
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Working understanding of Customer Data Marts and Warehouses- Single View of the Customer projects, Unique keying, etc.
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment
- Experience working with diverse teams from Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure to Business & Management.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin