Lead the end-to-end recruitment function of this business critical role whilst providing a strong partnership with key stakeholders.
- Recruit for an variety of roles across blue and white collar and sales professionals
- Internal recruitment opportunity open to ex agency and internal specialists
- This 12 month fixed term position is located in our Moorebank Head Office
As the Recruitment Partner you will work closely with senior stakeholders and hiring managers to manage end-to-end recruitment process for both blue and white collar professionals.
You will also educate, coach and mentor Hiring Managers to ensure process understanding.
Key to your success in this role will be your ability to effectively utilize an array means to source and attract both passive and active candidates.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of role requirements by working with hiring managers
- Place advertisements whilst also actively sourcing candidates from various channels
- Screen candidates according to selection criteria; creating a short list of candidates
- Take selected candidates through the recruitment process up to verbal offer and contract
- Maintain all relevant and required recruitment notes and information in SuccessFactors
- Skills and Expertise
We anticipate you will have proven expertise gained in a similar position or be ready to transfer from agency to internal. Experience from the construction, industrial, manufacturing or related industries is welcome although not essential. This is a generalist recruitment role with successful candidate having a large scope of knowledge across all job families.
It is essential that you are able to engage and influence stakeholders and are personally motivated to achieve stakeholder satisfaction and exceptional results. Attention to detail and proficiency in using a database is desirable as is SAP SuccessFactors experience.
This role is not without its challenges!
Although you are part of a wider team, your day to day activities will see you working more closely with your stakeholders than your team. And you will find yourself under pressure to fill roles within tight deadlines whilst dealing with competing priorities.
If this still sounds like you, we welcome your application.
Why join Coates Hire? We are Australia’s largest equipment hire company and for the last 130 years we have played an integral part in servicing Australia's Engineering, Building and Construction, Maintenance, Mining, Manufacturing and Government.
We understand that our people are fundamental to our success and strive to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop their careers.
- Quality training, continuous development and career growth opportunities.
- Solid national support structure to support your career growth if you are up for the challenge.
- Generous remuneration package including incentive plan to reward you for your contribution.