|Job Type:||Full Time|
CUB is currently looking for a highly motivated, practical and passionate Draught Beer Training & Quality Specialist to join our Brewery Fresh team in Sydney. You will be responsible for offering assessment, advisory, training and technical consultation services to our valued customers in order to continuously improve draught beer quality.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Working closely with venues throughout Sydney CBD/Northern Beaches to conduct technical assessments and resolve draught beer dispense related quality issues
- Identifying opportunities for customer improvement in relation to draught beer equipment, quality & waste and recommending corrective actions
- Delivering high quality, insightful and practical training programs to our outlet customers and relevant internal stakeholders
- Overseeing the scope of works for outlets regarding installation, maintenance & management of draught beer systems
- Actively building customer relationships and identifying further value-add opportunities
Success in this role looks like providing our customers with outstanding service by delivering practical and efficient solutions to resolve a variety of issues.
You are ambitious, curious and seeking a rewarding and impactful career that continuously challenges you. You bring:
- Mechanical experience working in plumbing and/or refrigeration disciplines (knowledge of draught beer systems and equipment will be considered favourably)
- Strong awareness of OH&S principals
- Outstanding problem solving skills with a proven ability to proactively identify the root cause of issues and take effective actions to remediate efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable the delivery of engaging training programs to stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to deliver exceptional service
What we offer
Our perks include lifestyle leave, cycle to work program and health insurance discounts. Yes, the rumours are true… We get free beer (and consume it responsibly)!