|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions to the intended solution architecture for Digital.
- Drives a test-driven and quality-led culture by building systems that prove their correctness using tools such as TDD, BDD, CI/CD and automation.
- Ensures that documentation is produced for solutions built by Digital to enable the team to support the solutions in production and for future change.
- Works closely with UX and BA resources to ensure outcomes are met when developing solutions.
- Provides input in the solution architecture direction of Digital by contributing to continuous delivery and improvement opportunities.
- Works under the direction of the Scrum Master and Digital Product Owners from a day to day perspective, with technical and career direction provided by the Customer Solutions Technical Lead
- Collaborates with all members of the agile development teams.
- Ensures reuse of solutions and components of solutions in line with best practices.
Strong development skills in one or more of:
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Adobe Target and other analytics platforms.
- Development skills in other languages highly regarded.
- Good understanding of agile processes including SCRUM.
- Good understanding of architectural patterns.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin