|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage with business owners to understand their priorities, value drivers and needs.
- Provide well-conceived, clearly articulated, pragmatic solutions and recommendations to complex business problems.
- Provide high end consulting services to stakeholders across the client domains to ensure the delivery of strategic outcomes.
- Responsible for Initial study of existing ECM architecture landscape to ensure effective solutions are designed in accordance with business value priorities, business requirements, client’s standards and technology strategy.
- Solution Architecture definition, Strategic IT Consulting, Digital Transformation, Roadmap Definition, Solutions & Frameworks Definition
- Business Planning, Prospecting, Proposals and pre-sales activities and Alliance
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for engagements involving implementing ECM
- Design and Architecture, Development/Build, Testing, Implementation, Change management, Warranty and Maintenance & Production Support
- Design and implementation of migration & transformation projects
- Project Scoping & Estimation, Scheduling, Quality Planning, Risk Planning and Project Plan Review
- Comply with recordkeeping requirements to minimize regulatory risks across physical and electronic records
- Responsible for facilitating high quality, timely technology estimates for card solutions and roadmaps to ensure effective technology estimation of technology solutions.
- Identify opportunities to resolve complex problems, deliver value, optimise benefits and reduce the cost base.
- Responsible for business and technology collaboration and ensure effective engagement with various delivery partners.
- Own, source and manage solution architecture outcomes, develop documentation and obtain approval from key stakeholders
- Identify and facilitate the resolution of architecture decisions and issues through the solution architecture and delivery phases
- Apply expert knowledge of systems and best practices to inform project team on optimal designs to ensure high quality solutions are delivered to the business
- Track solutions through all phases and escalate to the senior architects as needed.
- Research and understand industry ECM trends and engage and collaborate with thought leaders to develop relevant and credible points of view and strategies for our business.
- Identify continuous improvement and simplification opportunities to ensure client remains innovative and up to date with market leading business practices, technologies and industry trends.
- Strong architecture skills across the document management and workflow
- Hands-on experience in IBM Datacap / CMOD (content management on demand), Filenet, Case Manager, ICN etc.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 12+ years of relevant experience within the IT Industry with 8+ years in Document management / workflow.
- Good knowledge of IBM Business Process Management (BPM) and related technologies.
- Mining and energy sector experience is preferred.
- Proficient in data analysis and database / repository design.
- Experience in migration or conversation projects in ECM space is desirable.
- Industry certifications relevant to ECM area is desirable.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin