|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for leading marketing programs for up to 3 top Enterprise accounts. This role works directly with their assigned account sales teams, extended account support teams, and cross-functional leaders to develop the account marketing strategy and plan aligned to customer objectives, sales plans, and marketing goals. This role is also responsible for execution of their plan including leveraging shared services, virtual teams and external agencies as needed.
- Develop a 12-18 month Account-Based Marketing strategy and plan for each account supported that is fully aligned with customer needs, and sales and marketing objectives.
- Implement marketing plans that accelerate the achievement of account team goals and which include an integrated approach of both online and offline tactics such as live and virtual events, digital assets and campaigns, social/ paid media campaigns, email campaigns, content marketing campaigns etc.
- Source any required research to accelerate the account team knowledge and insight about the customer/ industry.
- Manage account marketing budget and work with shared services, virtual teams and external agencies to execute campaigns and tactics
- Work as part of the virtual APAC Enterprise Marketing Team and with other ABM Managers in APAC and globally, to design and scale best practice ABM tools and mechanisms which continue to raise the bar.
- Ensure inclusion of accounts in wider sales and marketing programs led by other AWS and Amazon organizations as appropriate.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales operations on developing the appropriate marketing metrics including visibility into marketing campaign results and measurement of campaign effectiveness, lead generation, opportunity creation, service adoption, pipeline contribution, and ROI of our marketing efforts within the account.
- Develop custom messaging and assets as needed to drive the development of custom 1:1 account marketing programs which address specific customer challenges.
- Work closely with the appropriate global Industry Marketing team aligned with the customer industry sector to leverage best practice content and assets.
- 10+ years of B2B marketing experience in a technology environment directly supporting sales teams such as Field Marketing, Alliance Marketing, or Partner Marketing
- At least 2 years of Account-Based Marketing experience leading marketing for large accounts
- Proven experience developing an account marketing strategy and plan and landing tactics that move the strategy forward in a meaningful way.
- Good written communications skills.
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize, pivot and problem-solve.
- Interested in building programs and processes from the ground up and comfortable in ambiguous environments.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment.